Sunday, April 17, 2011

18 April 2011

Hurray~~~~!!!!!! final end xD..

I wana relax till puas puas, but only for 2 weeks.

Because after 2 weeks new sem begin T.T..

haiz another busy sem..><

hoping that I can successfully pass all my subject, especially JURY and MUSIC HISTORY

Pray hard...>"<

tomorow gonna fly back hometown lo, alone~

A bit scare, because wana take KLIA transit to LCCT and I never went there before..

hope that I wont lost ==" (my 1st month in KL, I always lost)

so excited wana back hometown, miss my room, my bed, my toilet..

and I also miss driving..lolzz..long time didnt drive already at KL

everyday walk walk walk and walk..

Miss paddy field^^ in hometown too, here everyday facing the bulding, vehicle and the worst---DUST...aww...yiak!!!

cant wait for tomorow, 8.30pm flight^^

No comments:

Post a Comment