Thursday, April 21, 2011

21 April 2011

Sometimes I really don't know what a person's mind thinking of..

I really can't get it ><"

It made me frustrated and fade up...argh..

okay, stop thinking about those nonsense thing.

Come back to my holiday life, I really don't know how to spent my holiday..

feels like too free..==" LOL

except hanging out with friends and family, I spent almost all my time fb-ing and pps-ing..

what a waste of time ><"

but, luckily I bring along my violin back, so I can spent some of time practising

if not my "level" gonna drop again

Just now after dinner chatting with my parents,

they ask me whether wana continue my studies in overseas or not??

my dad said wana sent me to Vienna..^^ (if I have the ability)

then I told them, a bit stress if wana study at overseas..

haizz..actually study in UCSI I already very stress

I'm not dare to tell them...T.T

How I wish I could successfully graduated from UCSI ><"

After that I wana go to work at overseas, don't want to stay at Malaysia (as my parents wished)

fighting~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment