Saturday, April 30, 2011

29 April 2011

Going to Auto City for sushi buffet..yay~!!

Driving go lo...my dad's car, because at the back seat wana "kek" 4 people

chit-chat along the journey, fun..!! xDD

Arrive our destination-Tao, eat non-stop...

nom nom nom~^^

after N times of order, we finally stopped...too full ><"

picha time...snap snap snap =)

snap puas puas...LOL

later then we went to Sunway Carnival Mall..

walk arround lo.....ti ti ti....ti ti ti...!!

found something attract my attention

is a bag...xDD RM29.90 cheap!!

I saw in KL cost RM70++

(I think the quality is good wan la, but so expensive!!!!! T.T)

that type of bag I want it long time ago already

found jor =))))))

(but quality "beh ki" wan)

whatever la..as long as can use..

Done shopping, back home lo..7pm++ reach home

Then check for final result...nervous nervous...

Oh yea....pass all!!!!!!!!!

"lega" to the max

coz I thought will fail my jury and Music History..

get C+ for jury and C for Music History, "tu tu ho"

haha..xDD

then 2 A and others B..haizz..okok la..

hope I still can "shun shun li li" pass my next next next next next and next sem la..

Pray hard~


No comments:

Post a Comment