Saturday, April 9, 2011

4 April 2011

Jury is coming on the next 2 days, and I still havent well perpared yet. sigh... what can I do?? Not just practise hard well do, it takes times to get the technique and skill. Only 2 days left, just can try my best and let the fate to judge it. After jury is orchestra, although I had been performed quite a number of time in an orchestra before, but I really nervous. Because compare to the orchestra that I performed be, it just a tiny who play music theme song and other small small works. The orchestra that I join in this Uni is double or mayb triple the standard I join before, we play big and complete works composer by Handel, Beethoven, Glinka and so on.. Wish that I will do well in the orchestra performance, it is part of my final too~ My next sem fees is 14k....omg...14k!!! My parent work so hard and pay fr me to study, I cant dissapointed them, really. This Uni no $$ really cant study,haiz. Since I enter this Uni I had already spend almost 20k, for 2 sem, excluded expenses.T.T My expenses 1 month almost 1k, and sometimes over 1k. I already limited my expenses already.>"< And my dad really take good care of me, I said I dont want to sit such a long journey of bus back to hometown, he ask me to sit ETS to ipoh and he will come ipoh to fetch me back, but have to back on the day that he can take "cuti" (fri,sat,sun) but my sem break start on tuesday, he cant take "cuti". Then I tell him air asia gt promotion, I wana fly back to hometown, he right away bank in $$ for me to buy the ticket.^^ so happy The total amount is RM123, is quite cheap la. He earn so hard to $$ and let me spent till so fast, next time I really wana earn back the $$ that i spent and let him enjoy is golden age life.promise~

No comments:

Post a Comment