Saturday, May 21, 2011

21 May 2011

End of the world!!??
nah!!
I'm still alive and blogging at here!!XD
It's nearly end of May already..
Time pass FAST..><"
Why untill now I still feel so free wan??
in the previous sem at this time I was busy till...
so weird la this sem..=="
Back to studies,
I have already choose two song for my jury already, left 1 havent decide yet..
And I feel so great to attend my CME lesson, coz the lecturer so funny..XD
Going on to orchestra, my partner Fern didn't join it this sem, so sad and damn miss her.
This sem's new student all so pro
have a plenty of violinist and got a violinist is from MPYO...waa..envy..so pro!!
I'm just a small little tiny member in the orchestra, everyonwe shines out except me T.T
I really need to word hard already, coz I'm a slow learner ><
I need to work extra hard compare to others..
A Za A Za!!

No comments:

Post a Comment