Sunday, June 19, 2011

19 June 2011

Happy Father's Day~!!

until the afternoon I just realise that today is Father's Day

quickly sms my Dad wish him "Happy Father's Day"

like this lo, no any extra words...LOL=="

coz I seldom talk to my Dad (I mean 谈心事)

this year no present for him..>< so bad

coz I didnt work already (prefer buy him a present with the $$ I earned myself)

last year I brought him a belt and a cake.

maybe have to wait till next time I working and earn $$ just can present him already

sad T.T

Jeni jie jie brought a Cerruti 1881 watch for him

so nice

cost RM500++ if I didnt forget (brought at last April at BW)

coz the watch that she brought fr UK for dad spoil jor

and impossible we go back UK to ask for repair=="

next time when I work already I sure present him a nice valuable present.

promise..

love you Dad



No comments:

Post a Comment