Saturday, June 25, 2011

26 June 2011

suddenly feel so relax this 2 days

maybe midterm is over, concert practise is done, and term paper pass up jor.

feeling good...(only for this few days)

after that I'm sure I have to rush for my final draft term paper ady ><"

and practise for my 2nd jury..

I'm now looking for a touch screen phone

coz my phone is really out of date and wana dead jor.

just now recieve sms from mom

said that my dad maybe will buy me an iphone

but still not sure yet, have to wait I back home first

muahaha...

but my bro got intro for me HTC phone also not bad

HTC wildfire/wildfire S

argh, wana buy which 1 leh...

iphone-nice, expensive, all game and app need $$

HTC-nice, not so expensive, all game and app free

my bro making me more and more confuse..

I don't care any function

as long as the phone is NICE will do..




No comments:

Post a Comment