Tuesday, June 14, 2011

LIFE & FAMILY

I miss my family lots..><

every 1st day of CNY we will capture our family pic for.....ermm

collection!! XD




2008

when I was in PLKN, come back celebrate CNY for only 5 days

my hair short till...><

coz that time I sick for almost to weeks

cut short!!

my mom with long curly hair ^^







2009

when I was in upper 6, I am so enjoyed this CNY with my f6 gangs

hanging out almost the whole CNY week..^^









2010

graduated f6, and working as a part time violin teacher

less outing with f6 gangs coz seldom contact already

and there is new image for my house living room..^^

like it










2011

studying Music course in KL

back to celebrate until the 4th day of CNY, coz classes begin at 5th day of CNY

T.T

finally I can see my long hair, but mom's hair short jor

she always want terbalik with me..=="







I love my family









No comments:

Post a Comment