Saturday, July 2, 2011

3 July 2011

Finally sick jorr...T.T
1st sore throat
then cough
follow on flu
later will be fever already..
this is proceder everytime I am sick..LOL
yesterday receive call from my parents again
=)
through the conversation
I'm sure that they will buy me a new hp..
no need spent my $$...haha
they said wait me back first wor
but I can't wait already...XD
muahaha...
wana buy what hp leh
actually I plan to buy HTC wildfire S already
but recently saw the latest korean drama
all of the actor and actress using iphone
and now I addicted to iphone..LOL
=="
what to do...



Get back all my midterm result already
all satisfactory except Malaysian Music
sucks!!
hate this useless subject
I have a great improvement in Music History =)
teedee!!
Gonna gambatteh for my final, jury and term paper already
It's already JULY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment