Friday, November 4, 2011

5 Nov 2011

Today is the last day I stay in KL,
tomorow gonna back to hometown jor.
Don't feel like going back,
coz I had much more fun in KL compare to my hometown.
Feel that I'm so weird la,
don't wanna go back hometown...LOL!!
But it's true, I really enjoy my life in KL...XD
(Maybe I have a whole pail of bad memories in hometown that happend before)
==.....hmm...
whatever la...

Well, yesterday going Leisure Mall sing K with my roomate,
and we sing for 5 hours!!!
1st time in my life, it just cost us RM14 each.
walau....so damn cheap
somemore still have a free drink and a meal (tea time meal).
Then tomorow going to Midvalley watch a movie before I back.
那些年.....forget what name already.
But it seems like very nice movie.

It nearer to my 21st birthday lo.
my friends ask me come back KL during my birthday,
and they can celebrate with me.
touch dao...
But, I really lazy go travell KL and AS again and again.
haiz...
still considering la...
coz it is very fun that a bunch of friends help you to celebrate your birthday.
at hometown, I think I won't celebrate my birthday lo.
mostly is my parents will buy me a cake and blow the candle.
That's it lo...
See whats happend to my plan la!!

No comments:

Post a Comment