Thursday, November 3, 2011

Random Update-ignore me


Last week fly back to my hometown, Alor Star

because of the only 1 shot of me inside the family picture.

Yes, my bro is grad, the first in my family.

so my parents is kinda proud of him.

But they can't attend his convo

because they are having a vacation to Bali.

So the bad news reach to me,

and I have to attend his convo as representative.


Well,

it is nightmare for me to travell from Alor Star to Batu Pahat.

and yet,

I have to sit inside the Dewan doing nothing during the ceremony.

WTH!!


BTW, during the 1 week time in hometown,

I spent most of my time hanging out with my bestie~!!


here are the outfit that I wore in hometown.

Just a random shot.

The last pic is the outfit that I wore during my bro's convo.

I spot the belt I wore appear in every outift...==












1 comment:

  1. sorry, just now chat with u..
    dunno your mood is HOT'ing~
    why so angry huh??

    If i dun1 ignore you le? :)

    your 1st outfit nice leh,likey

    ReplyDelete