Thursday, December 22, 2011

23 Dec 2011

Brought a short pants at the morning market, Simpang Kuala.
super like it and it only cost RM15 nia...XD
seldom I could found any clothes or pants in my hometown that I liked. ^^
happy mood for today..haha
flip back to the clothes that I brought in KL last week,
suddenly feel like is not the clothes I want to own it.
Maybe I brought them in a rush
or maybe I just can't stand looking all those stuff too long.
LOL!!
luckily I have a cousin sis that recycle all those stuff that I don't feel like want it anymore.
If not it will be a waste!!!
Looking down to my outfit, everything are quite cheap.


top: RM15 fr Times square shop lot
pants: RM15 fr morning market
belt: RM10 fr night market
heels: RM59.90 fr jusco VKI
bag: RM89.90 fr Vincci accessories

(except for the bag n heels are a little expensive)






















No comments:

Post a Comment