Sunday, June 3, 2012

3 June 2012


Most stupid-est est est thing I had ever done--->>
keep my VIOLIN and all the notes in the Uni locker and. guest what??.....
it's a public holiday on Saturday!!!!!! FML
okok, fine!!!!! end up doing nothing in this weekend
can't practise my violin (OMG)
can't prepare for the coming presentation (OMG x 2)

Next week gonna be a very tough week for me, no joke!!
It's really tough..... (don't feel like facing it ><)
No more fb for next week....although I also seldom on fb.

This sem is really what we call "不顺利"
maybe I had poor luck in this sem....choi choi choi
*touch wood
many sad case happend, too many
hope everything will be FINE
and faster come to short sem, which is next sem...wee!!!!





P/S: Gotta off now and prepare the mood for next week..aww...sad case =(



No comments:

Post a Comment