Thursday, July 5, 2012

5 July 2012


Omg....can you believe that it's already JULY!!!!!!!
JULY means that left one month to go for all the finals, assesment and JURY!!!
FML
my scales still haven't ready yet...haiz
pray hard to pass, although it sounds ridiculous ><
who can save me???????
T.T
this whole week  I had been busy like hell
(actually is this whole sem woulb be sounds better)
choose the wrong subject makes me insane.
Performance Practice!!! 
I hate you from the back to the front, from the top to the toe.
because of this subject, 
I had no time to practice major neither do my theory homework.
and the worst is this is only an elective subject with  only 2 credit hours!!!
sucks!!



Here is the pic we taken yesterday
I helping my friend to play for CME assesment 2
TANGO~!!!
it is weird that I wore this red dress and walked all the way from Angkasa Condo to Uni yesterday.
everyone is starring at me
make me feel so uncomfatable
feel like I'm attending a "dinner" in this afternoon...LOL!!!
Anyway, I love my outfit. XD










No comments:

Post a Comment