Friday, January 25, 2013

25 Jan 2013


oh yea....CNY is around the conner. 

hmm...just realize that this month I spend a lot!!!

The most of course is food la.

I can't live without FOOD!!

due to CNY season,

clothes will be the 2nd category I spend the most.

this is a good excuse for me to buy non-stop. haha

3rd is personal care stuff.

I have a lot of personal care product.

for hair, 

exculde the normal shampoo, I have total of 6 different product to use.

(this happen after I curled my hair, before that I only have 1) 

for face, 

I have total of 3 BBcreams, 1 loose powder, 2 eyebrown pencils, 1 mascara, 2 eyeliners

....and so on.

I love to buy different types of product to try on and sees what is the most suitable for me.

That's why I spent a lot

Personal care product are not cheap as well....><



No comments:

Post a Comment