Wednesday, March 6, 2013

6 March 2013


woo, it's Wednesday night.
feel so relieve that I survive for another week. lol
on Tuesday and Wednesday,
the time I stay in Uni are MORE than the time I stay at home.
10hours in Uni for Tuesday
(like a zombie after I finished my last class on 10pm)
then back home sleep for 7 hours
and then get back to Uni again for another 9 hours
Hoping that my next semester timetable won't be so extreme

well, it's already week10 now.
my god!!!!
4 more weeks to jury and all the finals.
today I a bad time during major lesson
for the first few major lessons
I quite satisfy with everything that I done and practice well.
now, I feel that I'm getting worse and worse.
totally lost of direction.
feel so dissapointed to myself
and my major lecturer very dissatisfy on my pieces.
I really need to work hard on my jury pieces
or else.......you know la

Best of luck for myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment