Thursday, June 9, 2011

10 June 2011





Crap!!!!

My fb can't login

Don't know what happen??


Hate it to the max!!!


BTW, next week is my midterm

GG

die liao lo this time, havent prepared even for 1 subject


Tuesday, CME (I just help my friend to play, so marks didn't counted for me)

Music History....T.T


Wednesday, Theory

Malaysian Music


Thursday, my own CME


Next Tuesday, concert practise...omg!!!!


My assignment and term paper

havent complete, gg


so fast already mid-june

argzzz...

I need more time


and the Aural Skill

Don't know WTH with the chords and the solfege

do mi so

re fa la

mi so ti....

bla bla bla

last wednesday tutorial

my lecturer gone mad

you expect us to be perfect meh??

everyone is good in singing

but not everyone is good in sight singing okay...

we need some time to think of the solfege and the pitch okay..

we don't have perfect pitch

please don't asume that we all can hit the pitch 100% accurately

and please don't give so high expectation to us

especially me!!



PS: I beg you to be just a little bit patient to us okay...just a bit will do ><




No comments:

Post a Comment