Saturday, June 11, 2011

11 June 2011

KFC as my lunch today..^^

It had been N years that I didnt eat KFC coz the fast food trend in here is McD

normally I just walk for only 3min to McD to buy my lunch during the weekend.

but today suddenly feels like having KFC as my lunch..XD

so I walk for almost 15min to get my KFC(tired+super hot) ><"


my lunch for today






Finally the promotion from McD ended jor
if not everyweek I have to order a large set to get a free cola glass.


tah-dah!!

my coca-cola glass collection from McD

(missed out the charcoal colour T.T)



And recently I am seriously addicted to the bubble tea
there is a brand new opening bubble tea shop here
KOKO GREEN
they promotion for almost 2 weeks
buy 1 free 1 to attract the students attention, including me XD
now the promotion ended jor
and I have to spent RM5 to get a cup of bubble tea T.T





Just now suddenly saw my mom comment on one of my fb's photo

shock!!

but also feel warm that I still have a family caring for me

coz its quite a long time that we didnt spend our time together

I am study at KL and they are at AS

and we seldom contact each other

will only call them if I have something to ask=="








No comments:

Post a Comment