Thursday, September 1, 2011

1 September 2011




I miss my violin badly..
it had been 2 weeks I didnt play my violin
coz I didnt bring back to AS...tsk tsk tsk..XD
next time need to bring back liao..><"
and when back to KL need to 闭关 practise my violin already..
BTW, it had already 1 year I study in KL
so damn fast..
moving on to degree year 2 sem 1 lorr
stress 99~~
its getting harder and harder
hope I can handle it well.....
No!!! is I must handle it well!!!
but when think about the aural and jury that I'll be going to face it in the following sem,
Imma gonna die soon...T.T
coz due to the legend of the School of Music, you will not pass it easily
die lo die lo...haizzz
choi choi choi...everyday also die..==
(but this is the truth arr...T.T)


Back to hometown,
I everyday thinking of wana cut my hair or not...LOL
coz I'm bored with my long hair liao
my fringe is long too..
thinking of wana cut until shouder length and my fringe as well...
hmmmm.....still thinking..LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment